Admisión
Gratis
De un vistazo
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
Este templo ofrece goshuin, pero aún no tenemos fotos. ¡Sé el primero en compartir el tuyo!
Gratis
Comparte cómo fue tu visita para ayudar a otros viajeros.
Datos fascinantes sobre este lugar.
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
The temple's concrete main hall hides its modern construction well. The original building was destroyed in the 1945 bombing of Imabari, with only the Daishido and Kompirado surviving the air raids.
Nankobo es el Templo No. 55 en la Peregrinación de los 88 Templos de Shikoku.
Celebraciones estacionales y ocasiones especiales.
Imabari, Ehime Prefectura
Más páginas relacionadas con este lugar.
Menos de 300 m Menos de 600 m