Admission
Gratuit
En bref
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
Ce temple offre des goshuin, mais nous n'avons pas encore de photos. Soyez le premier à partager le vôtre !
Gratuit
Partagez votre visite pour aider d'autres voyageurs.
Faits fascinants sur ce lieu
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
The temple's concrete main hall hides its modern construction well. The original building was destroyed in the 1945 bombing of Imabari, with only the Daishido and Kompirado surviving the air raids.
Nankobo est le temple n° 55 du pèlerinage des 88 temples de Shikoku.
Célébrations saisonnières et occasions spéciales
Moins de 300 m Moins de 600 m
Autres pages utiles liées à ce lieu.
Imabari, Ehime Préfecture