Zulassung
Frei
Auf einen Blick
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
Das tempel bietet Goshuin an, aber wir haben noch keine Fotos. Seien Sie der Erste, der Ihren Beitrag teilt!
Frei
Teilen Sie Ihren Besuch, um anderen Reisenden zu helfen.
Faszinierende Fakten über diesen Ort
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
The temple's concrete main hall hides its modern construction well. The original building was destroyed in the 1945 bombing of Imabari, with only the Daishido and Kompirado surviving the air raids.
Nankobo ist Tempel Nr. 55 auf der Shikoku 88 Tempel-Pilgerreise.
Saisonale Feste und besondere Anlässe
Weitere passende Seiten zu diesem Ort.
Unter 300 m Unter 600 m
Imabari, Ehime Präfektur