参观费用
免费
概览
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
此 寺院 提供御朱印,但我们还没有照片。欢迎成为第一个分享的人!
免费
分享你的参访体验,帮助其他旅行者。
关于这个地方的有趣事实
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
The temple's concrete main hall hides its modern construction well. The original building was destroyed in the 1945 bombing of Imabari, with only the Daishido and Kompirado surviving the air raids.
Nankobo是四国88所寺院巡礼的第55号札所。
季节性庆祝活动和特殊场合
与此地点相关的更多页面。
今治, 爱媛县 县
300米以内 600米以内