Entrada
Gratuito
Resumo
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
Este templo oferece goshuin, mas ainda nao temos fotos. Seja o primeiro a compartilhar!
Gratuito
Compartilhe como foi sua visita para ajudar outros viajantes.
Fatos fascinantes sobre este lugar
In 1954, master calligrapher Kawamura Kizan donated his sugegasa (straw hat) to the temple after the head priest marveled at the calligraphy on it. The hat is now preserved as a temple treasure.
The temple's Nio guardian statues in the gate are so ferociously expressive that photographers trying to capture them risk falling into the carp pond while framing their shots.
The temple's concrete main hall hides its modern construction well. The original building was destroyed in the 1945 bombing of Imabari, with only the Daishido and Kompirado surviving the air raids.
Nankobo é o Templo Nº 55 da Peregrinação dos 88 Templos de Shikoku.
Celebracoes sazonais e ocasioes especiais
Mais paginas relacionadas a este lugar.
Menos de 300 m Menos de 600 m
Imabari, Ehime Provincia