입장료
무료
한눈에
The shrine's annual festival falls on April 12, the anniversary of Takeda Shingen's death. He died in 1573 during a military campaign, allegedly from a sniper's bullet.
The shrine wasn't built until 1919, over 340 years after Takeda Shingen's death. It stands on the ruins of his actual fortified residence at Tsutsujigasaki, where the warlord once lived and strategized.
이 신사은 고슈인을 제공하지만 아직 사진이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 사진을 공유해 보세요!
무료
편의 시설
방문 경험을 공유해 다른 여행자를 도와주세요.
경내 건물 1개
이 장소에 대한 흥미로운 사실
The shrine's annual festival falls on April 12, the anniversary of Takeda Shingen's death. He died in 1573 during a military campaign, allegedly from a sniper's bullet.
The shrine wasn't built until 1919, over 340 years after Takeda Shingen's death. It stands on the ruins of his actual fortified residence at Tsutsujigasaki, where the warlord once lived and strategized.
Takeda Jinja는 1919년에 창건되었으며, 유명한 전국시대 무장 다케다 신겐을 모시고 있습니다.
The shrine owns a sword that came full circle: originally part of the Takeda clan, it became a bridal gift when Lady Sanjō married Shingen, then returned here in 1880 as a gift from her descendant to Emperor Meiji.
야마나시시, 야마나시현 현
이 장소와 연결된 다른 페이지입니다.